Prism Analytics and its partners are developing a variety of features and functionalities in handling video and sensor data that come from WAMI sensors and platforms.
- Management of WAMI is a growing Big Data problem
- Large variety of proprietary WAMI platforms and sensors
- The storage optimization for WAMI is a huge task
- Moving the data from the source to data center even with high bandwidths is still a challenge
- Creating a scalable solution is not a simple task
WAMI becomes valuable when merged with other video and data sources such as Aerial Maps, Sensor Data, CCTV cameras, etc.
- Ingests any video, sensor and other data from multiple WAMI platforms
- Delivers WAMI quickly and efficiently in a secure way where ever it is located (UAV, Ground Station, Data Center, etc.)
- Geospatial and temporal based (once you know where and when then you can get to what)
- High-performance computing
- Provides a scenario based solution for customer needs
- Incorporates Video Stitching to create large live maps
- Pattern analysis such as tracking, mosaicking and change detection to create a dynamic picture of a vast area
- Ingests WAMI with other video and sensor data to provide a full picture