VISapps is a video analytics library supporting virtually any video and data source.
While competitors offer video analytics one at a time, VISapps can combine multiple sets of analytics into a more holistic, scalable and robust video intelligence apps. By commoditizing the analytics, we don’t have to start over like our competitors every time a better algorithm is introduced. Thus, we operate faster and create new apps faster than anyone else on the market.
Why VISapps ?Scenario-based video analytics apps
- Unifying architecture
- Multiple video analytics in a single pass
- Algorithm agnostic/swap-able
- Agile software practice
- Configurable/automated workflows engine
- Mine simultaneous video and imagery streams
from different sources
- Assimilation engines
- High performance computing infrastructure.
- Execute analytics on both CPU and GPU
hardware architectures for optimum performance
- Economy of scale
- Evolving best of market analytics
- Quickly incorporate a wide range of new video
and imagery analytics
- Multiple interfaces
- Advanced R&D partners
VISapps Core Capabilities
VISapps’ core technology mines video using complex workflow engines that enable multiple scenarios to be processed by applying multiple analytics on the same video in real-time . VISapps technology can be tightly integrated with VIS or any other platform.